Shop Jillian Michaels Products

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Days 3 and 4 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution: Man I dropped the ball. .




Sorry for missing Day 3 guys, I really want to try and post every single day of the Jillian Body Revolution, but I simply couldn't yesterday. In fact not only could I not post but a crazy schedule derailed the diet and workout plan the last two days.

Yesterday Day 3 of Metabolism Kick Starter Plan.

Ok, so a quick recap, on the plan Jillian gives you a meal plan for each day to follow, the first 7 days is a no carbo version of her plan. Its optional, and so is the double work out you can do each day, (this plan should only be used 7 days in 90) Anyway, yesterday was off to a bad start from the very early morning, I have been waking up an hour early to work out, however my brother's car needed service he and needed a ride to work yesterday. So I woke up even earlier then usual and got my work out in, Yay ME. My wife had made our meals for the next day, so I ran out the door eating my Breakfast ( 2 Eggs over easy, with turkey bacon, Tomato and Avacado,) That was really good. :)

Unfortunately I got caught in an office with a client from 9-5PM with no break, my scheduled Lunch and Snack , sat in the car and went bad. Lunch was tuna on salad with egg, and snack was Greek Yogurt and Pecans, I think. lol my wife said it was pretty good. So the good news is I stayed true to Jillian Michaels all the way, The office offered to by me lunch for helping them, I said thank you and declined, and instead watched them eat as I kept working. So I dropped the ball on the evenly spaced meals. I had scheduled to take clients out for dinner presentation at 6 so I jetted over there directly from the office. (Reminder I'm in sales) So at dinner I stayed strong and ordered filet with spinach. I didn't get home till 10 30 and after a 16 hour run and some computer work to do, I didnt have the second work out in me. Sorry Jillian :(

So Day 4 -
Missed My workout totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brothers car ended up taking two days so I took him over to work again, didn't work out in morning, crazy day at work, then had to get paperwork and application together for home Refi, plus I wanted to cook dinner as my wife has gotten stuck doing it so far, and I have way too many dinner programs keeping me out.

Meals today:
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, Turkey Bacon, and tomato. Pretty good.
Lunch: Veg soup and Boiled Chicken
Snack: Missed It- But it was celery and Almond Butter.
Dinner. Black Bean Salsa Turkey Burger on slices of Tomato and Avocado, and Roasted Veggies ( Brussel Sprouts and Baby Carrots) Meal was big and filling, pretty tasty too, I like Veggies.

So there you go, I was an utter failure the last two days. Tomorrow its up early again to work out before work. Hope the rest of you have been better followers of Jillian's Body Revolution Plan then me this week. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete